Before contacting our office:
- Click on an individual practitioner photo to learn more
- Please contact our office at 360-255-2505 x111 to speak with our scheduler. We will be able to tell you whether the provider you have selected is taking new patients and/or your insurance.
Before your first appointment:
Once you are scheduled, our office will mail you a packet or suggest you print out and complete forms from this website to bring in to your first appointment.
These forms will include:
- Intake packet – adult or child/adolescent
- Parent financial Responsible Form (if you are getting assistance from a parent for your cost share)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
- Release of Information – your provider will help you fill this out at your first appointment
You will need to bring in these forms to your first appointment along with your insurance card, picture ID and any patient copay or payments requested.
Insurance Authorization for Services
If you are enrolled in a managed care plan, your insurance company may require you to call them directly to request authorization for services. Make sure you receive this authorization in advance of your first appointment, or you will be financially responsible for those services. If you have difficulty with this process, please be sure to contact our office staff for help.
As a courtesy to our clients, we will bill most insurance companies for office visits. Your plan’s benefits may require a co-pay or co-insurance at the time of each appointment. You will want to know that in advance, since you will be responsible for that amount. Please contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to obtain complete benefit coverage information. Ask your insurance company if a specific therapist is contracted with them, and, if not, does your plan have “out-of-network” benefits. Find out what your co-pay/co-insurance fee will be per office visit, if you have met your deductible, and the maximum benefits for the year. If this process proves confusing our office staff will help you obtain this information. We accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards.