Your privacy is important to Pacific Harbor Psychology, Psychiatry & Psychotherapy. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com here or you can telephone Pacific Harbor Psychology, Psychiatry & Psychotherapy at (360) 255-2505 ext 100.
Who are we?
Pacific Harbor Psychology, Psychiatry & Psychotherapy is an independent group of practitioners. We provide therapy and medication management to individual adults, adolescents, as well as to couples, families and groups. Our partners include specialists experienced in nearly every issue and concern. The registered address is Pacific Harbor Psychology, Psychiatry & Psychotherapy, 801 Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98229.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website or create an account to make payments.
What type of information is collected from you?
Other types of information we may collect via third parties:
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Using pixel tags and similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about use of the Services and response rates.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process and complete payments that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
We do not share information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete an payment.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organizations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process payments and send you receipts). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us